Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Be Still....

Today's blogger challenge was a skit challenge...I took a slight bit of liberty with it, but think I mostly kept with the spirit of the sketch....that's my story anyway! Overall, I think this card is a little on the boring side, but I got to use a bunch of new products that I have accumulated recently like a new ODB stamp, MS butterfly punch, EK Success border punch and reversed scallop nestie.  Somehow I feel a little less guilty for being obsessed with punches when I get to use them for a card!  TFL :-).

17 comments:

  1. I don't think it's "boring" at all. Love the Verse and the butterfly punch. It's really very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is understated- simple and quite elegant- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is stunning Marsha! Your butterfly is so beautiful and I just love the pearls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of colors. Love the cut out butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you rocked this challenge, I love that inverted circle nestabilitie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did great with this sketch and the butterfly is beautimus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Love the colors and the butterfly is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW>..this is gorgeous Marsha! Love the colors...and the butterfly is fabulous! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Gorgeous! I really love this card and the gorgeous stamps. Your butterfly is rockin...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this card! The butterfly is so pretty and it is so soft with the colors. Great sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card...love the butterfly! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely combination of stamps and paper....gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. still think you're the best "bow-tier" ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this!!!! That butterfly is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definiely not boring!! I love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't think it is boring either!! I love it and that new reversed scallop nestie is too awesome!! Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think it is stunning. That is such a fabulous sentiment and it should be the focal point. Perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete