Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Warm Hearts






This week the PPA challenge was anything using snowflakes...how appropriate for this weekends winter storm weather!  Cold wintery weather is the best kind for snuggling with the one you love.   That's my plan anyway!  TLF ;-)***I should note that I was posting this fast on my way out the door earlier today, and was relying on my husband's report that we would be having a winter storm system coming through with sleet, etc.  Looks like it's only rain....we'll still snuggle ;-).

3 comments:

  1. Perfect saying for a snowy Valentine's Day - cute card! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great play on the use of snowflakes. A very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! This is such a wonderful card for the challenge! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete