Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Split Coast Sketch Challenge 263

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=173229&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1263356071

This is my first every Split Coast Sketch Challenge....I tried one other Friday Sketcher one, but wasn't savvy in how to upload the card correctly etc.  Anyhoo, I just love this punch from Martha Stewart called love dove :-).  The sentiment is from my new kom from Lizzie Ann stamps.  The paper is Bo Bunny that I picked up at the local scrap book store and the base and ribbon are SU certainly celery.  The word label and modern label punch were used for the sentiment and a Sizzix tag die for the bird backdrop.   A few pearls and that's it.  All of the lovey-dovey (pun intended) stamps and cards usually turn out quite feminine....I need to work on "manning up" a little on the love cards!!!  Thanks for looking :-).

1 comment: