Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Love Birds


YEAH...I finally had the nerve to break out my sewing machine for today's card.  It is bad enough to buy one for the purpose of card making...then not to use it is really wrong!  The sewing is crooked, but I love it anyway.  I just love these little birds too and have been itching to ink them up.  I used real red and creamy caramel with some dsp for interest.  I added some linen thread and this sweet button I picked up at the craft store the other day to finish.  Overall, I have to say I am very happy with this card, hope you like it too :0)!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Marsha! I didn't know you knew how to sew...I might need some lessons! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete