Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, January 30, 2010


http://www.espe.ca/image/productimages/extra/w-964g-e.jpgI made this card for the Split Coast Inspiration Challenge today.  The "Zen card holder"  was what I chose to create from.  I have not done too well on these challenges in the past....mainly because I tried to hard to exactly imitate the image that was the inspiration.  I continue to learn, grow and develop as a person and a stamper--which means staying true to myself.  I think today is a much better representation of taking an idea and making it my own.  I am happy with it and am so thankful to God for each day that He gives me...and for the provision for this crafting outlet.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the purple and the image you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Welcome to the BC Group! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the BC family! Your blog is lovely--and I LOVE your Zen Card holder--what a great idea!

    Looking forward to seeing your BC creations, Nola (inkonmypaws)

    ReplyDelete