Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, January 29, 2010

God's beautiful handwriting

I did this card for a dry embossing technique challenge.  It is a clean and simple card that actually only took me about 5 minutes....that's a first!  It took a lot longer to try and get a decent picture...I need to take a camera class!  The image is from the of the earth set and the sentiment is  from God's Beauty (ret).  The colors are Old Olive, Cameo Coral, and Regal Rose...soft suede on the body of the butterfly.  The best part of this card (for me) is that I got to use this gorgeous ribbon I picked up yesterday.  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. I've yet to do such a perfect dry emboss as this! This is so crisp & elegant. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, welcome to the blogger's challenge group!

    ReplyDelete