Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blessings



This is a variation of the card I made for my upline swap last night...the picture does not show it, but I used the glimmer mist on the completed flower so that it has a really pretty sparkle irl. 
I used the new sweet pea dsp and pretty in pink from Stampin UP.  The sentiment on the front is retired (but I love it) and the one on the inside I just purchased which has several inspirational sayings.
I do count myself to be blessed beyond my ability to express....but I hope to have an attitude of gratitude!
Thanks for stopping by, and I pray that YOU are blessed today...or more importantly that you take the time to realize that you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment