Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Bee Happy










This is a card for today's Mojo122 challenge.  I used a kraft base, pattern paper from TPC studio and recollections layered with bashful blue, basic black and whisper white. I used my sewing machine again since it was out.  The bee stamp is from recollections and the Happy is fromt the SU Happy Everything set. Two small dasies from sizzix die held with a cordory brad and gingham ribbon complete the card.  The camera did not pick up the glitter on the wings because I was trying to hard to capture the bright colors of the card.  My lighting and camera are all off.  I hope to fix that sooner than later because some of my cards are SO much better in person!  Anyway, I  hope the end result is a fun and happy card.  TFL!

6 comments:

  1. Oh HAPPY is the perfect sentiment for this card...it truly is a very HAPPY card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this card. So bright and bumble bees are fantastic.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bee happy card! Looks like it is already generating quite a buzz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sewing you added to your card and the daisies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sew, sew cute! Sorry I had to do it! LOL! Super cute card! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete