Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Asian Artestry


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=174732&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1264569055
I made this card for a sketch challenge at Split Coast.  I LOVE this stamp set and haven't used it...go figure.  Any-hoo, I used not quite navy, old olive and soft suede for the color combo.  I like it, but when I posted it...my dimensions seem to be different from the rest even though I thought I came pretty close to the sketch.  I am still very much a novice compared to many of the awesome artists posing as stampers on the web.  I am OK with that!  TFL

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I think it matches the sketch perfectly. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card and color combo! You're on a roll with posting this week... way to go!

    ReplyDelete