Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Teacher Gifts






















I bought some chocolates for my son's 8th grade teachers (8 of them) and wanted a nice (economical) way to present them. I found this cute tag on splitcoast and copied it. Being me, it was about 10pm last night before I finished them. I decided the tags were way too cute to just put on the box of chocolates. What to do? I considered wrapping the boxes, but didn't have any paper that would coordinate...so out came the lunch bags. I stamped snowflakes on them with white craft ink, add a gingham bow and I love the result. I wasn't very crafty when my son was little, so I am thrilled to have the opportunity to create some homemade goodness for his teachers now. I hope that they enjoy them....and that my son doesn't get too ridiculed for having these ;-)!!

3 comments:

  1. These bags are so cute! I hope you'll post them in the gallery at Christian Paper Crafts!! (perhaps you already have, I didn't check, yet...) thanks for sharing and playing along with Fun on Friday. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW>..you have been busy girl! These bags are fabulous...as well as all the cards you posted recently! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Great... I love those chocolates too! Yummy gifts!

    ReplyDelete