Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Parade of Christmas Cards


These are a few of the Christmas cards that I have been working on. I know that everyone else is sick of Holiday cards already, but I am only getting started...better late than never!

Anyway, I have accumulated lots of supplies and whiled away many hours admiring lots of talented ladies online. I decided the only way I am going to get better is to just do it!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. My favorite is the last one...the flocked paper, satin ribbon and this bird...even I couldn't go wrong! To top it off the image is sprayed with the shimmer paint that is SOOOO pretty in person.

I have to add that just as I was going to hit the post button I realized that EVERY ONE of these cards has a red bird on it. I honestly didn't plan that or catch it until just now. I have a real problem with repeating patterns. The lady at the dry cleaning store busted me on this when I turn in tops....there are always several items in the same color...green, pink or brown. TOO funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment