Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Let it Snow

OK...as usual I am following a trend. This time it is snowman week! I love this guy and had to bid on him from Ebay several times to get him at the price I wanted since it is a retired set! He may love the snow, but I am not loving the storm that is threatening to keep my beloved away another day...I pray that the weather is stable enough for Chip to drive home tomorrow! At any rate the main colors in this card are old olive, real red, vanilla and black. Hope you like it and thanks for looking :-).

1 comment:

  1. I love that snowman, he's really cute! Thank you for visiting my blog, snapscrapanddazzle. And, yes, my star is a Sizzix sizzlet. I love the snowmen on your gift bags too. Really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete