Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Joy


This is my third and final post for today! I was busy playing in my craft room over the weekend (obviously), so today back to being productive! I have decided to embrace the fact that this bird keeps landing on all my Christmas themed cards this year...he's pretty cute. As Christmas is rapidly approaching, I want to be sure to remember that it IS a joyous time of year and worth celebrating the beauty of all that is around us and all that God has graciously done for us already! I pray that this season will find us all truly grateful and not too caught up in the commercial madness...

3 comments:

  1. So lovely! I found you on Split Coast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUUUUTE are those trees! Love the glittery white scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool - & there's my favorite snowy landscape again - gotta try this!

    ReplyDelete