Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happiness


Happiness for me is having a morning to play in my stamp room and create! I am so blessed to have the supplies and opportunity to play and make cards to hopefully bless others with...thanks to my terrific hubby. I am so thankful for him and his loving generous heart. I even have it on good authority that Christmas promises to bring even more stamping joy my way....I can't wait ;-)!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marsha! This is Snoopydance from Splitcoast. I'm not sure why you couldn't comment on my blog since it's set up the same as yours is (comment under a post). Hmmm ... maybe blogger was having a bad day ... lol.

    Anyway, I wanted to thank you so much for making the extra effort to contact me to share your comments about my blog. Like you said, it is such an encouragement to find other Christians who are living for the Lord and not ashamed to proclaim it! Your words were a real encouragement to me. Keep on stampin'!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    http://www.snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete