Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Flowers of Tomorrow


I was cleaning up my craft table last night and put this quick card together from scraps and experimental peices. I think I am finally getting into a stamping groove that suites me...I enjoy simple, bold and happy images! This card is especially suiting to me since I finished up the Bible Study I was leading yesterday...it is my fervent prayer that all the sweet and wonderful ladies from the class will continue to bloom in the grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Have a blessed day and thanks for stoppin by!
**After I posted this, I realized that the colors match my blog--cool ;o).

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card... did you do faux stitching on flowers? Beautiful & very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last several postings are AMAZING! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful flowers! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete