Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Be Mine


I was "doodling" on a piece of paper while talking with my hubby on the phone last night. I kept drawing a little bumble bee...so I decided to make one! I used the ornament punch for his body, 1" & 3/4" circle punches for his head, small oval punch for the vellum wings, snowflake punch for his arms, the 1/16" circle punch for his nose, the slit punch for his mouth, scallop oval punch for the clouds and finally the heart to heart punch. the sentiment was framed with the designer label punch. I think he turned out pretty cute....and now I don't feel quite as guilty for my punch collection obsession!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! What a great idea! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I just finished making angel cards using the ornament punch! Thanks for sharing and it's great meeting another military wife!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Marsha - your card is featured on Facebook via Splitcoast! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marsha...cograts on having your card featured on FB! :)

    ReplyDelete