Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

True Friend


It has been so long since I posted, I am going for #3 today! I made this card using natural white CS for the base, not quite navy and basic black for the image. I randomly stamped the flower image from the True Friend stamp set in basic black ink, then highlighted them with the white gel pen. The sentiment stamped in black onto a ribbon tag finishes this card.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like Marsha got her Mojo back!
    All three cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all are fabulous Marsha! I was so excited to see you posting again....love all 3 cards! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha - fabulous. I love the black with the white highlights, it creates such a fabulous backdrop for this card. great job! thanks so much for sharing - and visiting :-)
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete