Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, October 2, 2009

PPA10

Today's card is for pals paper arts challenge #10. I am so glad to play again! I can't seem to break out of my simplistic mind set of late....I guess it is better than nothing! I love the theme of gratitude and thankfulness this week. I certainly have much to be thankful for and don't spend nearly enough time doing just that. With that said, I am thankful that you took a look!!

5 comments:

  1. Your big flower perfectly reflects your background paper - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linda--the flower punches match the background, which has such lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA.

    Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 8, 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  4. On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA.

    Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 8, 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, Marsha! I love your flower against the pretty background paper! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete