Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

PPA10 Entry #2!


In keeping with the thankful theme for the PPA challenge this week and with a couple of others who found much to be thankful for..I made an additional card to enter! This card is a thank you for one of several "girlfriends in God" that really bless me...esp. when I need a spiritual kick in the pants!! I am so thankful for friends that will speak the truth in love! Melon mambo, black, white sizzix and a gel pen were the ingredients for this very girly card!

5 comments:

  1. Very snappy color combo - like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been busy, Marsha! I love this card, too! I love your great flowers! So pretty and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely - perfect use of the white accents! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo pretty Marsha! Love your flowers and the white dots bordering the card really add alot! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete