Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SSSC34


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BQfdCbe06sM/SqM3QMNNKpI/AAAAAAAACFY/ZOD6XvAnuL4/s320/SSSC34.png

Today's card started with an apple theme...hence the color scheme. As is usually the case for me, I changed directions a few times before completing this card. It was not at all what I started out to make...but, I think it's kinda' cute and I hope you do too. I am done at any rate, and it feels good just to get something made! Thanks for looking :-).

3 comments:

  1. Great card, I love what you did with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the card too. It looks good enough to eat...like chocolate cake and peppermint candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and I'm going to do the same thing with my house. I know what kind of weekend and week you've had, so props to ya!!!

    ReplyDelete