Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009


I originally made this card for this week's PPA challenge...only to realize that I posted too late! Oh well, I am happy with the result anyway :o).
I found these cute pumpkins made from the small oval punch on Leenee' Pearson's web page at http://www.istampdou.com/blog/. For my card, I double layered them and ran the top layer through the cuttlebug before punching them. I also lightly sponged the edges to give them a more "ripe" look. The sentiment was a rub on from the Autumn Harvest sheets. All materials except background dsp are SU 1990-2009 products. I am making a concious effort to count my blessings these days...hope you are too :-). Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I like the pumpkins, very creative.

    ReplyDelete