Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, August 3, 2009

PPA 1


This is my first ever card challenge in response to Pals Paper Arts. I am a huge fan of the creators/designers.

This was a color challenge to use Chocolate Chip, Mambo Melon and Bermuda Bay Colors.

I followed those rules by layering the color combo, then used the seasons of friendship stamp set for the tree, the Boho Blossoms punch for the flowers, hole punches for centers, the modern label and word window punches for the sentiment and the Melon Mambo ribbon for accent.

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic use of this stamp set!!

    On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ the PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Marsha! I'm so excited you set up a blog...it looks wonderful and I'm so excited I'll be able to peek in on what your doing! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute... and I LOVE your stampin' space! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Marsha! I love your tree! Great job using the challenge colors! Thanks for participating in PPA's first challenge! Join us next week for PPA2!

    Margaret Moody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first challenge card! I love how you used the colors with the Seasons of Friendship stamp set! I hope that you will join us for PPA challenge #2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that set. You really made it shine. Way to rock the PPA color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete