Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

PPA4


Today's first post is for Paper Pals Arts challenge #4, anything but a card. These are two little notebooks that I covered with CS and embellished. The one on the left is done in Old Olive CS, ink and ribbon. The flowers are from the one of a kind stamp set and the sentiment is from the oval alls. The notebook on the right was created with Chocolate Chip CS and scraps of paper that I put through the cuttlebug, punched with scallop circle punches and slit. I layered them and sponged the edges for depth. The leaves I saw somewhere (??) and wanted to try for myself. I put the paper through the crimper on a diagonal and then just folded in half and cut out leaf shapes. I also sponged the edges for depth. The lighting for my pictures is bad....I am going to work on a solution before my next post! Hope you enjoy them anyway :-).

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty - love the sponged edges on your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your notebooks, very pretty covers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE your sunflower notebook... both of them are simply STUNNING! Thanks for playing at the PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute and fun notebooks.

    On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, Love, LOVE the sunflowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job! I love them both, but the sunflower one is awesome. Thanks for playing at the PPA!

    ReplyDelete