Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Poodle Domain
















Since I got such nice comments on Ginger I decided to post some better pics of her...here she is in all her glory looking like she owns the place! I don't think we can convince her otherwise ;-). The funny thing is...I do not consider myself a dog person, at least until I met this little diva. It is amazing how life has a way of changing my perspective...I think I am mellowing with age!

1 comment:

  1. Mrasha,
    your puppy is adorable!!!! I also LOVE your craft space! How cool is that! I think that it is awesome that you signed up as a demonstrator. You have a gift with people and I know that you will inspire many in many ways. I will add your blog to my blog list. Come and visit me when you have a chance. We can have "virtual" coffee and catch up. Miss you!
    http://confessionsofastampaholic.typepad.com/
    Muriel

    ReplyDelete