Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MOJOTERESA


Today is day three for Mojo Monday's week long celebration. I used the Always stamp set from SU, black, vanilla and real red CS; Versa Mark and Basic Black ink for my stamped images; Embossing powder and the Eyelet Border Punch and some nestabilities finished the card. I don't know why, but this was one of the toughest cards I've made. My "mojo" was a no-go!! I did manage to finish it--now if I can just get the rest of my half-done tasks completed...

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Bird!! Lovin' the color combo;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Red and black always look so nice together and you did a great job on a challenge that I found, well, challenging!LOL. BTW, I love your testimony on your "about me."

    ReplyDelete