Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

MOJOSARAH

Well, as promised earlier today, here is my card for the mojo monday challenge. I did improve my lighting...now my camera is showing its age. I can't see working this hard to create something to share and have it photograph so poorly. Needless to say, there will be eyelash batting going on to convince my hubby of the same thing! At any rate, where did this victorian card come from??? I have no idea, but I guess I am still just experimenting to find my style. Thanks for looking :-).

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the oloring on th images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The browns and pinks together are always a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You last 3 cards are fabulous Marcia! You've been busy! {sMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I clicked on it to enlarge, the photo showed up quite well - very impressive card with such pretty colors and details!

    ReplyDelete