Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

MOJOMARY



Today's Mojo Monday sketch was provided by Mary Fish. I kept thinking about how meticulous all her work is as I was struggling with an attempt at keeping it all straight. Then I thought that this layout reminds me of a quilt...I know that the ones I love the most were made by my grandmother. They are not works of art, just pieces of scrap material sewn together with love. My mother used to call me Christine when she was angry at me (my grandmother's name). Maybe I am a little like my "grannie" after all. In my estimation that's a good thing. Thank you Mary for this sketch which sparked some fond memories and personal reflection. That's part of the creative process...right?

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I always love browns & pinks together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and pretty. I miss that paper! This is so fun for me. Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY Sketch. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Your card is great!

    I was at Fort Benning not all that long ago! I support and love military wives...toughest job in the Army. The wonderful news is there is life after he retires! It's good on this side of the military career! HOOAH!

    ReplyDelete