Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MOJOMARIA





Today's card has a floral motif because I discovered that my hard work from the weekend was all for the dining pleasure of our wonderful neighborhood squirrels. Since I can't plant them I suppose I will stamp them!!! I guess the bright side is that as long as the squirrels are feasting on my flowers they will not chew the wiring inside my car (as they did my neighbors)! This card was done from the SU hostess level 3 set, flower lines using whisper white and crushed curry. I think tomorrow I will definitely have to use red in memorial of my pretty petunias....***This is actually take two of this sketch...I wasn't happy with my first take and decided to retry it. I am happier with the second outcome :-).

4 comments:

  1. Love your card! The top note is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done that before too, where you make a card and go for another attempt. I'm sure your first one was fine, because the card you submitted is great.
    Nicely done.
    P.S. I love your "I love comments" logo on the side....very cute. I might have to steal that one....I mean borrow it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow card is gorgeous!!!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SP Color Combos Creator -Come Play at SPCC!
    http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete