Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MOJO101


This week is really busy for me, but I could not go two days in a row without stamping something! Today's card is for yesterday's mojo monday sketch challenge. It is a montage of supplies from various places, which to me is the best way to be a good steward of what I already own. I am anxious to purchase a ton of new stuff that I already have picked out, but can't justify spending the $$ until I use a little more of the haul I have already purchased/accumulated over the last several months...especially when I really need a new digital camera! SU supplies are so great because everything coordinates, but sometimes I just like to use my own imagination. Anyhoo, this card came together quickly for me and turned out just like I wanted it. There is a first time for everything!!! I like it and hope you do too. Have a blessed day :-).

3 comments:

  1. this is a really cute card, I love your take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - great colours and a great use of the sketch,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete