Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, August 17, 2009

MOJO100


[Mojo100Sketch.gif]



This post is for today's Mojo Monday challenge. There will be a new sketch from MM every day this week to celebrate turning 100...yeah!! I really like the challenges to spark my creativity ;-). For today's card I wanted to keep it simple and make something that I could use...seems like lots of people on my prayer list these days. The main image is a cross from inkadinkado that I just picked up this this weekend, the sentiment is from a Verve set that I have been waiting to ink up. My card base is vanilla and the rest is Old Olive CS, DSP and ribbon. I just love this color (you were right Christi). I have a habit of gravitating to the same color when I like it. This is my second card in as many days in this color, so I will purposely choose something different the rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the sketch!...love the monotone colors...looks fabulous! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete