Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, August 3, 2009

1st post





I'm new to the blog world and to any crafting as well. I am diving in to share in the fun that I have spent many hours enjoying vicariously via the web! This is my new craft space I have been working on. I recently took the plunge and signed up with Stampin' Up to be a demonstrator. I am a military wife currently stationed at Ft Benning GA with my awesome hubby, so space is at a premium and two corners is all I get (for now)!

I am more than a little intimidated by all of the gorgeous creative talent out there, but I am willing to start humbly and learn as I go!

I look forward to blogging and creating my own little treasures to share with those I love and any one else who would take an interest :-)!

May God bless and keep you!
Marsha

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous space .....love it! YOu have a wonderful flair for design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stamping space! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love how you have the heat tool on a hook board.. Hmm.. maybe I should do that. I love how we share our creative passion across the globe. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete